What's your least DiSsy opinion of all time?

Hate how calling someone out on anything is now instantly ‘cancelling’ them

3 Likes

Yeah people who use them are all cockwombles

(Actually that’s more centrist/FBPE)

the monstars are the snowflakes.

1 Like

Always find fresh is cheaper tbh, £4 gets you a basic block of lavazza, and it lasts forever. Not so with the instant, unless it’s bottom of the barrel stuff and even then it doesn’t last.

filberswaggle and plumfuckery

Think this is my very favourite new DiS post.

3 Likes

probably save money on the washing up involved with fresh too.

1 Like

Urgh you’ve just reminded me that Alyson Hannigan was in a terrible film called ‘Date Movie’ and now I feel sad. not to mention HIMYM

1 Like

Yeah but instant lasts much longer because you don’t want to drink it. 1-0 to the prof

4 Likes

dusts hands, and moonwalks out of thread, dunking on everyone as he goes

3 Likes

Where are you shopping that there’s different pricing tiers of onion? Wouldn’t get that kind of fuckery in Morrison’s. We Morrisons shoppers of all stripes are united by price we pay for onions.

1 Like

It’s probably similar to sitting near or next to someone that is eating smelly food. You’d think it was fine but I would rather not

You can get goggles to help with that

1 Like

It’s been an emotional day, even the onion pricing’s in tiers

10 Likes

the only argument against him being a straight up troll is that he has some fairly reasonable takes in the football threads.

1 Like

green roasting tin book is over rated.

2 Likes

Low aren’t that good.

2 Likes

Quite strange that he bounds into a thread once every few weeks with a new OUTRAGEOUS opinion, generally acts like a complete dickhead and hasn’t been banned isn’t it. People have been given the boot for much less

7 Likes

I don’t think train beer is smelly.

1 Like

images (2)

6 Likes