What's your most disgusting habit?

download

I finally understand this quote

21 Likes

Have recently taken to doing my pre-bed wee into empty milk bottles before putting them into the recycling bin outside.

And i couldn’t tell you why.

7 Likes

Is that your bird pet?

3 Likes

Come again

1 Like

NSFW

1. I have never seen a butt like (anus).

2. I have never licked a butt like (anus).

3. I have never used a butt like (anus) for good

This thread got less disgusting and more amusing.

2 Likes

Kissing cuteys

1 Like

To the tune of Song 2 by Blur.

1 Like

Occassionally giving the bog roll a good sniff after I’ve wiped my arse.

3 Likes

Biting my toenails

3 Likes

Those yoga lessons paid off then.

2 Likes

Ecualiser!

7 Likes

Wrong thread.

1 Like

Wiping my bum standing up

1 Like

Send transmission to the bog roll sniffer

1 Like

Being a man.

2 Likes

These are words

1 Like

“‘These are words’ That is something I should post on indie music discussion forum Drowned in Sound” thought user Ilovetoast, from Canada.

“‘Last year being a series of surprises’ Now that is a silly thing to post on the internet… 'Imagine my dismay when I looked up at my computer screen and it was an email from an indie rock forum wanting me to comment on Drowned in Sound’s word of the year and they wanted me to put in a review of Slowdive’s new album and sing a song called ‘Prayer for the Decline of Western Civilization’ in the comments section on their forum!”

think user BadYouAtTheCar, from UK.

Again, not all good. Some users thought it was an inauthentic blog of an earnest contrarian.

“This person gets exactly two things right in this post: 1) poetry was the first type of music i fell in love with, 2) “The Good, the Sad, and the Ugly” is actually an excellent song and its being in contention for the decade speaks to how cool and relevant indie music is to say the least,” wrote user BottleBarrelDuck.

Last year, the blogger behind the site said that the irony of the contest is that it was already pretty funny.

“It’s like the Japanese calendar joke that’s meant to reference something and totally misses the point because it’s also a made-up thing,” he told The Washington Post last year. "It’s almost like the iTunes ‘best of’ music — I just think it’s something that was made up. But like, I guess it is a good symbol for indie music in general and how ridiculous we’ve gotten about it.

Ffs

1 Like