What's your nearest league ground you've never visited?

Exactly what it says on the tin.

What is your most local league ground that you’ve never seen a game at?

For me, it’s the Bruce Rioch Arena or whatever Cov’s ground is called these days. About 20 miles as the crow flies.

Went to Highfield Road a couple of times but never been since they moved to the arena. Was a nightmare to get to before they built a train station there, then the trains were too small to handle the crowds so the station closed on match days and then they went ground hopping for a few years, so have never really had chance.

I’ve never seen a football match at the olympic stadium, but I have seen athletics there a couple of times.

Does that count?

The Reebok or wherever “Salford City” play I think I’ve been everywhere else round here. Although I haven’t been to Eastlands for a football game. Been to Maine Road though.

Moor Lane knew I’d remember it eventually.

NAC Breda and FC Utrecht, both about 54km away

Peterhead. Driven past it countless times but never been in.

Not seen football there, so it counts

Probably Crawley Town. 17 miles away.

Whichever of the Bristol ones is closest to Cardiff.

Firhill (Partick Thistle) by about 400 yards from Ibrox (the football club cosplaying as Rangers). Have walked around parts of both for non-football related reasons but never actually been in either.

1 Like

Selhurst Park.

Rubbish atmosphere there and they still haven’t got card payment options at their food hut (even Tonbridge have this)

Either Wimbledon or Sutton Utd.

Hmmmm. Probably Cheltenham.

Stadion Galgenwaard

Oldham. 9 miles.

Won’t be going any time soon. Coldest ground in England apparently. Have they even got four stands?

Probably a tax dodge by their dodgy board.

Edgeley Park about 7 miles away.

Been to see Sale play rugby there but not County for the football.

These would have both been my closest,but I did both for first time this season.

St Mary’s. Is a 17 mile drive.

Ha e a non league ground a minute walk from my house I’ve not been to in the 2yrs we’ve been living here

You’ve been to Het Kasteel and the Van Donge & De Roo Stadion?