What's Your Philosophy With Battery Life?

yes?

you’re dangerous

There’s a whole new thread in that

5 Likes

Just charge mine overnight, like a few other heroes here.

If I’m at work my battery doesn’t take much of a pounding anyway.

I think it’s the nature of this phone though, seems to hold its charge well and recharges really fast. I don’t think I was so relaxed with my last one.

Shut it, oneplus 3 scum.

2 Likes

This thread has encouraged me to charge my Bluetooth headphones, they last for weeks but can’t remember when I last charged them so here I go.

I have one big and one small, but the TV “claimed” the small one, and the big one is a beast that is too big for any human pocket.

I don’t understand how people run out of battery. I use my phone a lot and it never seems to go below about 70%. It takes about half an hour on charge a day to be full. I normally stick it on when i get up in the morning as my tablet’s normally on overnight and they use the same charger. I’d have to not charge it for 3-4 days before it ran out of battery. Is it because i’ve got a non-nobhead phone?

What does the screen display?

The percentage battery life remaining.

That bad boy meant I didn’t need any other charging source at the three-day music festivals I went to this year.

1 Like

Probably because you have a la-de-da phone yeah

anyone rocking these mothers?

we have loads of them. very handy.

1 Like

They are a miracle aren’t they

1 Like

What, in your bag?

nah, in your abode

LA DE DA

Dropped any gadgets lately?

My last phone had terrible battery life and the gauge was a bit maverick, so it was almost always attached to a portable charger. Current phones battery is still pretty dece so haven’t used one all year.

In answer to your question I’ll plug in around 30%

Always thought of you as quite the responsible sort laelfs, quite shocked to hear you play with fire in this way.

Never run out of battery on this phone yet - dont worry I have this covered

1 Like