What's your sign / Rising sign?

nonsense
astrology
bunkum
realtalk

I’m Aries :aries: sun with cancer :cancer: ascendant

Aries is known as the forerunner of the zodiac. If ever there was a natural entrepreneur, it is an Aries. General Characteristics may include a person that is adventurous, aggressive, a leader, eager, bossy, argumentative, brave, spontaneous, confident, courageous, direct, dynamic, energetic, enterprising, enthusiastic, exasperating, excitable, explosive, forceful, forthright, determined, freedom-loving, impatient, impulsive, independent, insensitive, a leader, passionate, pioneering, powerful, quarrelsome, quick-tempered, quick-witted, selfish and unstoppable.

Mars is the ruler of Aries.

Aries ruled body parts are the head, brain, eyes, face and muscles.

Your Ascendant: 11°38’ Cancer

You are dreamy, with a psychological nature that is oriented towards nostalgia for things past, towards your mother and your family. Your instinct and your need to protect yourself from the outside world are highly developed. Your inner life is rich, with a vivid and even unlimited imagination, a propensity to avoid all risks and to pursue security. You show your true face only to persons you can trust and you need the well being brought about by the nostalgia for the past.

With this Ascendant, you come across as emotional, sentimental, restful, sensitive, loyal, enduring, protective, vulnerable, generous, romantic, tender, poetic, paternal or maternal, dreamy, indolent, greedy and dedicated. You may also be fearful, unrealistic, evasive, passive, touchy, anxious, dependent, stubborn, lunatic, backward-looking, lazy, burdensome, impenetrable and a homebody.

Calculate your rising sign here, in case you don’t know: http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/calculate.php

Legit innit

ISTJ

This is what happens when you don’t leave the house for three days everyone.

Sagittarius: half-man, half-horse. Licence to shit in the street

You’re such a … Cancer, with Libra ascendant?

Who knows what time they were born?

I do, tbf

• I know what time of day I was born
  • Struggle to remember which day it was tbh

0 voters

I’m Aries and I don’t know what the second bit means

I don’t know to be honest Owen

If you do not know your birth time, use 12:00 pm (noon) and the location which you were born.

The Rising Sign is the sign on the 1st house cusp of your personal horoscope. This is the face you wear in public, how others see you, and your Astrological Mask.
Your rising sign , also called your ascendant , is the sign that was rising over the eastern horizon when you were born

http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/calculate.php

http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/sunsigns.php

<3

I am sorry but I just don’t give the slightest fuck at all about any of this

^ classic Taurus behaviour

But I tried it with midday and I tried it with 2am just to see and the answer was totally different. If I’m just going to guess at it and it can still be relevant then it’s almost as if… it’s just a load of nonsense?

Thanks for giving so little of a fuk that you had to come tell us.

U wot m8

Absolutely not

np bbz :kissing_heart:

Stubborn as an ox here.