What's your sign / Rising sign?

Actually you know what, I went for nonesense but I actually don’t really even know what astrology is.

Nah it’s bollocks innit

Pisces (obv)
Scorpio Rising (great name for a band)

It’s like if one in 365 people being exactly the same isn’t pretty much exactly as ridiculous as 1 in 12

Aries. Yep pretty much sums me up. If you take the summaries of Virgo and Aries it basically matches all the psychometric analysis/Myers briggs/ colours analysis I’ve ever done.

Not saying I believe in astrology obviously, just a weird coincidence

1 Like

I am Libra with Leo rising apparently.

This may mean I am self-absorbed, self-indulgent, self-centred and violent, or alternatively that I am a diplomatic, easygoing, strong and noble leader.

It’s hard to be sure which.

lol

1 Like

but if you can’t handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best

1 Like

It’s saying I’m Libra but i’m not. I’m Scorpio.

I don’t understand what you mean.

You have two signs - your sun sign (which is your day/month) and your ascendant/rising sign (the sign that was rising over the eastern horizon at your time of birth)

So You’re a scorpio with Libra ascendant I guess?

I guess??
I’m on the first day of scorpio

Taurus
Virgo rising

1 Like

So scorpio is your ‘sun sign’ and if the calculator is telling you Libra, that’s your rising/ascendant sign.

According to astrological theory, celestial phenomena reflect or determine human activity on the principle of ‘as above so below’. Thus astrologers believe that the ascendant signifies a person’s awakening consciousness, in the same way that the Sun’s appearance on the eastern horizon signifies the dawn of a new day.[1]

Because the ascendant is specific to a particular time and place, to astrologers it signifies the individual environment and conditioning that a person receives during their upbringing, and also the circumstances of their childhood.[2] For this reason astrologers believe that the ascendant is also concerned with how a person has learned to present themself to the world, especially in public and in impersonal situations. To astrologers, in some circumstances, it can function as a shield or mask to guard a person’s real nature - in other words the ‘defense mechanism’ every person has to cope with unfamiliar or uncomfortable situations. Astrologers believe the ascendant also has a strong bearing on a person’s physical appearance and overall health.

What sign is it for selfish, impatient and a little insecure; makes mistakes, out control and at times hard to handle?

I’m a Gemini / Gemini, watch out

It’s a thread about horoscopes mate, I’m not fucking reading it

1 Like

*astrology

typical insert zodiac sign

3 Likes

I LOVE horoscope shit, sorrynotsorry

:sun_with_face::pisces: :arrow_up: :virgo:

There’s a tarot YouTuber I watch who is so good it’s actually a bit scary. Hahaha I’m gonna get kicked off the boards for being a loser aren’t I

1 Like

They were a great band (saw them play the Reading Festival in the early 90s)

1 Like