What's your standard order from the chinese?

Half rice, half chips :thinking:

the mind boggles

“If you can’t handle me at my chips, then you don’t deserve me at my rice.”

5 Likes

'Sake, I’m gonna end up getting a Chinese later aren’t I?

Thanks a lot, DiS. I’m trying to diet here!

2 Likes
  • Salt and pepper chips
  • Normal chips

0 voters

That’s Japanese m8

11 Likes
  • Order chips
  • Secretly hope my dining companion orders them so I can nick a few
  • No chips

0 voters

chicken satay
crispy duck
sometimes something else as well, but I won’t eat it until the next day. why would I if I had chicken satay and crispy duck

Not really a fan, and haven’t had a Chinese takeaway in yonks. But I’d probably have (when sharing)…

Duck pancakes
Crispy fried shredded beef
Beef black bean sauce
House fried rice/Singapore noodles

When bladdered after a session down the pub:

House fried rice
Chips and curry sauce

I am unfamiliar with this distinction, are salt and pepper chips just… chips with seasoning? so normal chips

1 Like

Nah, they’re done in the same stuff as salt and pepper squid, so crisped up and topped with loads of garlic, chilli and onion. Filthy and tasty

2 Likes

I have never seen these nor had these but I would like to eat one or several.

1 Like

Had a Chinese from a place near my GF brothers place and had a fucking delicious braised pork and spicy aubergine curry.

Might take a lil detour after my meeting in a couple of hours into chinatown to go to good friend chicken (bigbe chicken) and have some chinese fried chicken

Thank you for asking first! Already admitted today that I didn’t know what potato cakes were. Sound delicious tbh.

Never heard of this dish, just looked it up and since I’ve loads of 'cumbers in the fridge, I’m gonna give it a whirl! Dis expands my mind yet again

2 Likes

There’s no way I’m Googling that. It’s going to be goatse or something.

3 Likes

My nan loves lemon chicken.

It’s so grim.

I’m gonna assume Hunan style is a type of kung fu. You have to hit those cucumbers in a very particular manner or it’s just regular old smacked cucumbers. And who wants that?

Bit racist mate.

So…just the sauce then?