What's your strategy?

Talk to us about any strategies you may have in life, if you would x

Keep my head down

2 Likes

And your chin up?

1 Like

Actually I don’t really care about strategies. Does anyone want to talk about something else?

4 Likes

Don’t do anything until you’ve been asked 3 times…

1 Like

Sorry I don’t quite know how I can do that while my head is kept down

When ordering pakora or the like from the Local Indian, I ask for it without salad. Sometimes I get more of the good stuff, sometimes I don’t.

Here’s a question.

Does anyone else have to organise letters from a phrase that they see on TV etc in their heads into equal groups and then vowels/consonants?

I only have one strategy, and it is for buffets, and that strategy is to be within three feet of the buffet at all times

2 Likes

…and use a big plate.

Can’t imagine you get much done

Proximity and a smile negate the need for large plates (the smile is so you don’t look like a total vulture, just saying to people, “Hey, have you tried those? Oh, they’re great. Yeah, lovely to see so many people here, isn’t it?”), but yes that is also a good idea

I don’t need to, I’m eating buffet food!

1 Like

I can only answer for myself but I’ve never done that, no

1 Like

This is now the buffet thread

4 Likes

Tell us about your buffet food.

start in Australia because it’s easier to defend then work outwards from there

4 Likes

I love a buffet, and I am relatively indiscriminate as to what is on the buffet. Something about it being presented in that format renders me totally helpless but also very happy.

I remember hearing a news story saying that Covid would likely be the end of the hotel breakfast buffet, but I don’t think that will be the case

1 Like

Any of you know more than one Graham?