What's your type of humour

That’s truly heartbreaking tbh. Sometimes I worry about what I have said on here tbh. It’s an imperfect medium, for imperfect personalities who don’t actually know how we affect each other. I always try to do my best though and would hope everyone else is the same.
I had an account on the old boards but was barely active as the setup was a head melter and it seemed a lot more mean spirited. Can imagine for a young woman it must have been absolute shite.
For what it’s worth I think you’re really great on here and you always come across as very funny and a good person.
I’d hate to think misogyny is keeping any of the other DiS women or even potential new members from getting involved.

2 Likes

and like when someone annoys me too.

2 Likes

Shit

1 Like

it turned into a field? :rofl:

1 Like

Pretty much.

3 Likes

Oh I love it and scream. I need to be going OMG OMG OMG I WANNA DIE AHAHAHAHAA

We watch this show about people working on super yachts and they have guests on and so many cringey things happen and it makes me wanna crawl into my sofa but good god it makes me feel ALIVE

1 Like

there’s one disser in particular in this thread who i find fucking hilarious.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Aww thanks bbz xx

3 Likes

online multiplayer makes me think of mean, angry strangers

in room is like trolling someone you love by picking Doctor Bosconovitch in Tekken 3 and beating them because you know all the moves, which is just good fun

1 Like

only funny thing I associate with online multiplayer is my old housemate finding his headset and switching it on purely so we could all make really high pitched crying noises at the guy who was getting really angry and calling everyone slurs

2 Likes

Ohh not sure really. Isn’t it cool when you’re with someone and it’s ok to annoy each other about something stupid. For example my mum used to tell me not to laugh and I’d try holding in my laugh and I’d go in a huff about it but also find it hilarious.

2 Likes

same. this is the modern way of laughing, I think.

3 Likes

why don’t we just put it to a poll

• Blood
  • Yellow bile
  • Black bile
  • Phlegm

0 voters

I think I’d get a real kick out of pretending to someone “she was actually called Vera Lynd”

2 Likes

Bitter, sometimes heavy handed satire.

But I like absurdist and filthy comedy too.

Love things like this. Me and my sister have referred to George Clooney as ‘Jeff Clooney’ for years now and it still makes me laugh and I have no idea how it originated.

4 Likes

Sorry to @AdrianWebb, @kermitwormit and everybody else if I have come across as misogynistic and have prevented people from posting. This is a bit of a shock to me as I don’t feel like I treat anybody differently but clearly I need to be aware of my subconscious biases if I am doing this without noticing.

I post a lot without thinking too hard which I’m realising now is a sign of my privilege and it’s fairer and better for others if I put in the work to stop and examine how I am coming across before I post.

Everybody deserves an equal platform to post without being judged and I’m sorry I have not upheld this standard.

3 Likes

Ah that’s why you like so many of my threads then

1 Like

Think this is mine, plus when people are confused about something because it clearly doesn’t make sense or whatever

1 Like

Not read thread or anything nvm