What's your type of humour

^this is also my sense of humour. Being overly aggressive and making people feel uncomfortable whilst manically laughing until someone tells me off and I run off crying.

5 Likes

packs bags :laughing:

Only @anon19035908 is allowed on new DiS sorry!

3 Likes

:kissing_heart: Just me and all the hot chicks? The plan worked!

1 Like

Sexist, should be banned

2 Likes

1 Like

Autocorrect changed it to this and I had to manually change it to sexist

The world just loves funky

3 Likes

Sometimes go on reddit/r/cringe

Makes me wonder what’s going on with me when I suddenly have a hankering to go on there

The thing I laughed at most recently was the AI shitposting thread

I like my humour created by machines

4 Likes

I tried to convince the TV the other day that the author of the Lord of the rings was Junior R Tolkien. That sort of thing.

Also the fart tape recorder mentioned above. That sounds absolutely spectacular

4 Likes

ROSCOE: Say Marlon what is YOUR type of humour

MARLON: Hmm tough one probably the H1: released in 1992, this vehicle was designed by American Motors’ AM General subsidiary for the U.S. Military.

ROSCOE: I said HUMOUR not hummer

MARLON: Well my type of humour is hilarious misunderstandings like that one

ROSCOE: My one is I like cartoon violence

ROSCOE dropkicks MARLON out of the plane

by the way they were on a plane

6 Likes

I’ve been called many things in my life. Sexy is not, has not and never will be one of them.

1 Like

Bullshit I’ve called you sexy loads

2 Likes

And that’s just me!

1 Like

Oh yeah sorry I’ve read your blog, true.

1 Like

Oh I need to go to there

Me and a friend take the piss out of each other/insult each other a lot, but then we both worry about having taken it too far so one or both of us will apologise, completely unnecessarily. Probably 50% of our conversations end in apologies and the number of times we’ve actually offended each other is 0 (as far as I know). So I would describe my type of humour as apologetic.

1 Like

Had a good Facey B discussion this week about this. (The ‘recent news events’ refer to the Little Britain etc. controversies)

dunno really

2 Likes

big fan of characters that have a normal first name but their surname is an object that should not be a name. Steven Toast is a good example.

4 Likes