When are you generally angriest with strangers (poll, chat, etc)

either you have a permanent cold or not as sophisticated sense of smell as some of us

:nail_care:

1 Like

what’s the cheapest vegan ready to eat meal? Pot noodle?

Worse/better than that. I have a highly sensitive sense of smell!

bread roll

is margarine vegan?

no but you can get vegan butter

is avo spread any good meow?

hope it tastes fairly similar. I couldn’t eat just a bread roll with nothing on it

the M&S one is very nice!

1 Like

Come on this is eric, he doesn’t like all things equally.

1 Like

well this thread took a turn for the better

1 Like

I think age has something to do with it and changing priorities. If I lost my head everytime somebody pushed into me in a shop or on the train, I would be such an angry persona and that’s exhausting. I need to conserve my energy for the things in life that matter and that I can change. Also, I refuse to waste energy getting upset and making myself ill over the bad behaviour of other people. And I really do mean what I said in my previous post- these ‘annoying dickheads’ may just have lost their job, or had a relationship fall apart or a family member or pet die. We don’t know what’s going on in their heads. It’s very selfish to have your default reaction set at ‘hostile and lacking in compassion’ and I do think it makes people ill. I think it’s a big part of why society is so sick.

^Obvs none of this applies to people who don’t indicate at junctions or use lane discipline properly, who should, and probably will, DIE at my hands.

2 Likes

I could
I love bread

nothing better than buying a french stick and eating the knobbler on the way home

I’m still sulking with you!!!

x

hope you don’t think I’ve been mocking you for being vegan in this thread btw, I think it’s great. Everyone should be vegan if they can manage it. I’m too lazy and afraid to give up cheese unfortunately.

i had a small bag of popcorn at my desk earlier and within a minute of me opening it someone said

IS THAT POPCORN I CAN SMELL

happens to me every time i do it

I don’t think that at all bam i’m just looking for people to join the crusade to make people eat more food in the cinema.
really they should just turn up the volume of the film

What’s your stance on bringing some cans of beer into the cinema?

The older I get the more I find to be angry about. From the way our country’s leaders dick us about to people who get to the bus stop after me and think they can push to the front of the queue.

most of the people moaning about people eating in the cinema are probably seeing shit films anyway that perpetuate loads of shitty cultural norms so who are they to judge?