When are you generally angriest with strangers (poll, chat, etc)

You won’t get much older then, as you’re going to give yourself an aneurysm soon.

2 Likes

Happy with it. Live your best life.

1 Like

I like a cinema beer. What a surprise

3 Likes

I am happy with these answers.

2 Likes

Cinema beer is fine (if its a can, crack it before the film starts though obviously). Bottled drinks - fine if still. Drinks with a straw - fine if the drinker is capable of drinking without slurping

1 Like

Beer in a cinema is more annoying than popcorn in a cinema

1 Like

This. I’m pretty zen about most things these days but people who don’t indicate turn me into a full on BRING BACK HANGING FOR THIS ONE SPECIFIC DOUCHEBAG ragemonster.

But the older I get, the less I give a shit about telling people off.

The other week, I got to M&S food too early so was in the browsing time and then it was 11:50am so I was like fuck this i’ll go start a queue at the entrance to the self service part. I get there, 3 people start queuing behind me. At 11:58, a woman pushes past everyone in the queue, past me at the front of the queue and says “I’ve already been here!!” and stands in front of me. So I said “this is the queue” and she said “but i’ve already been here earlier!!” so I was like huh whatever. Then the man comes along and turns the till on and this bitch thinks she can still push in front of me. So I said EXCUSE ME we were all here before you and she said “but i was standing here earlier” so I said “i’ve been here for 10 mins” and she’s like “well 6 of these tills are gonna open so i don’t know why you’re bothering” so i just shouted DONT BE FUCKING RUDE and made a point of pushing infront of her.

oh i need to go get a coffee i’m angry again

4 Likes

Yeah, I like beer a lot but the kino ain’t the place for it.

1 Like

What about a glass of wine?

What annoys you about/for a cinema beer, tone (if it is people increasing their likelihood of needing to wee then fair enough)

what if she had been there earlier though?

If you leave the queue area, you’re done.

8 Likes

I queued here yesterday, let me through!

4 Likes

what if you just say like “sorry I just forgot something, let me pop to get it…” and come immediately back?

I would say it is unnecessary to have booze in the cinema. If someone has one then yeah fine but nothing more irritating than drunks in the cinema and a lot of people can’t control themselves.

1 Like

So fucking what! She obviously went and did more shopping or went to get a coffee or whatever.

Just cause i’ve been standing outside the apple store doesn’t mean I get to push in the queue on the day the new iphone comes out, does it?

she could GO TO HELL. You left the queue, get to the back BITCH!

Makes me need a whizz about an hour in regardless of how quickly I’ve drunk it. Picturehouse used to have a partnership with Jameson so for a good 6 months I got 2 free Jameson and ginger ales every time I went to see a film because I had a member plus membership. Cinema cocktails, well good.

Because the drinker of the beer in the cinema obviously think they’re well hard.

3 Likes

Reaching back for a bag of percy pigs - fine
Leaving the queue area for a vegetable samosa - BACK OF THE LINE