When are you generally angriest with strangers (poll, chat, etc)

:persevere: Nonsense xx

Because it is impacting on meowingtonā€™s best life.

Like you canā€™t let murderers lead their best life ever.

2 Likes

You donā€™t know me.

ok that is different!

Fucking hell Iā€™m a ball of rage now.

3 Likes

if people jumped in front of me in the queue I would almost always just let them do it. They are more important than me so should have precedent in the queue

Inconsiderate queuers probably voted leave aye

She was also a right old cow about it. Fair enough if she was like ā€œIā€™m so sorry, I was standing here for a while but had to pop to get milk and I have to be at my daughters house in 10 minutes, is it ok if I just get back at the front?ā€ but she was like BARGE BARGE BARGE I WAS HERE EARLIER and she was wearing a fleece

people with the busiest lives should go the front of the queue. Everyone who can wait should wait

in this thread i would go to the cinema with @Jeremys_Iron, @sadpunk, @Aggpass and @aboynamedgoo, thatā€™s all

4 Likes

:grinning:

5 Likes

this has absolutely done me

Up for this

Quite like a beer in the cinema in certain contexts. If Iā€™m watching Nunchuk Cop V: Codename Ballpuncher Iā€™d quite like to have a drink or two. If Iā€™m watching a film about sad people staring pensively out of windows Iā€™ll probably wait until the pub after.

1 Like

ok so she initiated the hostility. Iā€™m getting a clearer picture now

1 Like

My favourite local pub does a cocktails that includes some strong keg ale and pretty much a bit of every spirit they sell. The disclaimer says: ā€œOnly two per person. But weā€™re not keeping count.ā€

When we were 16 we went to the theatre with school to see Romeo and Juliet (famous play about idiots), and the boy next to me started eating a packet of doritos at one point, then he started choking on them and I couldnā€™t help him because I was laughing harder than I ever have in my life (at him, not at noted funnyman Shakespeare).

3 Likes

that sounds like a horrible cocktail, and even could be illegal.

find a better pub.

2 Likes

What a serene, stink and noise free experience this would be :smiley::+1:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t say that I was hard, just that iā€™d like a beer in the cinema before we go to the pub afterwards. I used to do this a fair bit when I got into the cinema for free but Iā€™ve only visited the cinema once in the last year.