When are you generally angriest with strangers (poll, chat, etc)

Yes, definitely.

1 Like

Yes, but do it in the cinema whilst eating hot food and drinking a beer

1 Like

Does toast count as hot food?

Depends if youā€™re eating it hot or not

For @anon5266188 yes but for me no.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve recently decided to start referring to eating toast as having a ā€œhot breakfastā€

I can understand why too, i mean itā€™s definitely prepared under heat and served as breakfast

Person with the deepest voice talked through the entire film. In a tiny screening with maybe 10 people there. Awful man. Someone shushed him and he CONTINUED

Letā€™s pick this back up tomorrow I canā€™t get into this now

3 Likes

Exactly. Itā€™s an undeniable truth.

1 Like

Breakfast?

toast is maybe the hottest of all hot food. I mean the entire name of it means to heat something up

1 Like

Dear god yes

Actually, no. I said borough, not Borough. But now you mention it, Iā€™ve never seen children in the Rake.

1 Like

I like the way cinemas have successfully convinced people into thinking that theyā€™re going to die of starvation if they donā€™t eat anything for two hours

4 Likes

Ready?

2 Likes

Grabs popcorn, starts chewing noisily

1 Like

Actually Iā€™ve just remembered when I got angry at the cinema and that was when I went to a Friday night showing of The Princess Bride at The Prince Charles about 10 years ago.

First and last time Iā€™ll do one of those thank you very much. Was somewhat blindsided by the memory and it might have ruined my day a bit.

I went to the Prince Charles last night. I had nothing to complain about. :grinning: