When corona has cleared off

let’s hire a hall in the middle of nowhere and have a big social board party?

33 Likes

Yes please :heart:

IN

I dreamt about this joke!!

2 Likes

Think these type of things will be so much more valued in the future, which is nice. My mates are quite flakey and hard to pin down so hopefully it’ll be easier to catch up

Definitely up for social meats

3 Likes

FTFY

6 Likes

Go on then.

I worded the post very carefully

10 Likes

Honestly would be up for helping to organise this. Think it would be loads of fun. So many people I’d like to meet and this would be such a good way to do it.

2 Likes

i’d like to think this about myself, but my flakiness hasn’t really improved even with committing to zoom chats.

1 Like

I would like to calculate the centre of mass of everyone who would attend. Reckon the pull from the scotch dissers would put us somewhere like Derby or Stoke

5 Likes

DiS ATP (After The Pandemic) :grinning::+1:

20 Likes

Peak District would be perfect, I know just the place!

1 Like

:smile:

15 Likes

Big ol’ mutual masturbation sesh

7 Likes

the middle of the country aka north london

14 Likes

Traditional locations. The town of Haltwhistle in Northumberland has banners stating that it is the "Centre of Britain ". By another calculation the centre can also be said to be Dunsop Bridge, Lancashire (historically in the West Riding of Yorkshire), 71 miles (114 km) to the south.

2 Likes

realistically it has to be somewhere that has good transport links to the whole country, traditionally used as a base by a lot of distribution companies. It should have good links to London so that the LME can branch out without getting all shaky and nervous. It should be somewhere where the Scots will feel at home.

We’re going to Corby. Tattie scones are on @fappable!

9 Likes

K AND AN E AND A T AN-

6 Likes

tebay

7 Likes