When did you last walk into something?

I walked into a door frame this morning. It had a mind your head sign above the door, which is frankly fuck all use without a lower sign instructing me to look up.

2 Likes

A table last night, hurt my hand. Still hurts today. No cool bruise to show off, disappointing

1 Like

I took a picture for you

2 Likes

I look like I’m about to walk into the wall opposite, ffs

just walked into this thread

1 Like

NORM!

2 Likes

Grocery shopping, had to reach for celery, bumped into the cucumbers and it was a disaster.

1 Like

I’m always walking into things, so often that I don’t register that it’s happened then wonder why I’m covered in small bruises all the time.

Last thing I remember walking into was a parcel that my boyfriend had put in a place where one of us was obviously going to trip over it, yesterday, but there have probably been half a dozen forgotten walking into things incidents since then

1 Like

Corner of a bench last friday, knees still a bit sore

1 Like

Walked into the spare room door that is usually open that was closed and it was dark and I did it about six weeks ago

1 Like

Kitchen cupboard door you’d left open, earlier this week

Remember the next day when you left the cupboard open and I stopped myself just as I was about to twark my face into it and we looked at each other and both yelled, SAFETY MOMENT!? Good times.

1 Like

Is that what it’s called