When things go back to normal

Are you going to feel more or less lonely?

• More
  • Less

0 voters

1 Like

less lonely

but also probably going to feel a deep sadness because everyone will be getting on with doing life things and I will still be broken

6 Likes

This is the worry, going to be a lot of footage of people hugging and clubbing and riding rollercoasters and stuff. My life won’t change much but the context will.

9 Likes

I only feel lonely right now because I miss my Tanuki so very very much. Otherwise, though, it’s been fine.

2 Likes

maybe more. not sure. i follow the rules and don’t see people and think that’s why i don’t see people but then i see friends on social media and they’re seeing people aaaandddd

2 Likes

Weirdly been the most at ease with being a loser this last year

2 Likes

It’s been working for me because I just gave in to it a few years back. May well own it, eh?

2 Likes

More because at the moment everyone is in the same boat as me. Dreading everyone posting about nights out and seeing friends etc.

11 Likes

Yeah it’s fine most of the time but there will inevitably and justifiably be a lot of focus on how great it is to go out and do stuff again. Might unplug my internet for a bit in the summertime.

4 Likes

I’ll still be in the same situation more or less tbh in that I don’t really live near any pals I can just go and hang out with on a super regular basis, but I’ll be able to meet friends and I think I’ll be driving and commuting out to do that

2 Likes

I’m sure we’ll have a lot of nice threads on here with people sharing similar anxieties at least :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In the few months before i have my vaccine but the tories have opened up the country anyway: much more lonely, full of FOMO

Once I’ve got my vaccine: much much less lonely

4 Likes

I think getting back to commuting and feeling knackered because of that thoooough, I dunno

But then some cool opportunities actually came up during my lockdown application frenzy so it might be all like nu horizons and shit

2 Likes

I’d very much like to unite the “more lonely” people somehow

5 Likes

Can’t wait to be vaccinated, I might go totally out of character and be open but respectfully so about wanting to hump others

6 Likes

You’re a gregarious chap so I’m sure you’re looking forward to it

do you mean egregious?

3 Likes

It’s a comfort to know others are feeling the same, sometimes that’s all that can be done

3 Likes

Because srsly who doesn’t want to hump someone with my skilful grasp of language

You come for the coming but you stay for the erudite and widely acclaimed pillow talk

No I meant gregarious, sorry

1 Like