When things go back to normal

My attitude to the pandemic ending once and for all

2 Likes

I am somehow both more and less, can I be united too?

3 Likes

I am looking forward to balling with my bhrœš @profk and @Avery :basketball: actually

2 Likes

I know for a lot of people stuff like zoom chats is a pale imitation of what they would be doing but I really appreciated it, made me feel cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Basically I want DiS zoom to continue cost-povid bc I might be able to actually join in on one when I have the house to myself

Which would be wicked can’t wait to take the family on that

12 Likes

Looking forward to smoking a fatty with the boys

9 Likes

Looking forward to being able to have a big bag of cans in a garden with friends and a bbq more than anything. I think that’s a good sort of halfway house between lockdown and a move from the pub to the club for some awesome sounds etc.

Also things are never going back to normal.

3 Likes

Cant wait to see my friends in person and say that things are wicked and that I can’t wait to take the family on them

4 Likes

I feel like we might have one more in us before the end of the pandemic.

3 Likes

that’s pukka

1 Like

Of course. Hermit Club is surprisingly social

3 Likes

I think the thing for me is that… at the start of this all, I was relieved. I was desperate for a chance to pause and find my feet.

but it’s ended up unbelievably damaging to my mh for so many reasons.

idk

2 Likes

Remember when we dis zoomed like every night

5 Likes

was fun chatting to and seeing people I’ve never met before

3 Likes

The loneliness this past year has been less from not seeing people and more from everyone I know rolling their eyes at me / treating me like I’m crazy for staying in my apartment during a deadly pandemic.

Can only imagine it’s going to get worse when things start approaching normality and I’m still hesitant, whether it’s due to residual anxiety or valid concerns.

1 Like

I don’t think we’re going back to normal

6 Likes

I’m genuinely a bit nervous about the amount of national debauchery on the first “normal” day. it’s going to feel like the whole country is at mardi gras

1 Like

how come?

Someone’s gonna ruin it for everyone else aren’t they? Like Paul Calf on a Christmas night out.

1 Like

Firstly I think we are a long long way off pre covid times. Years maybe.

Secondly some things will have changed forever

1 Like