When was the last time you made a major change in underwear style?

point is, people must have an inbuilt tolerance for a bit of nasty stuff in our immune system

where does it stop though?

You want to touch something that someone’s pants have touched? that’s had their bum and balls on it! Better wear a second set of pants. Like outside pants!

You wanna wear trousers too?!?!

i’d be happy with double pants

1 Like

Around about the time I first saw Back to the Future

lol DP wheeeey!! ladz

Currently in the Microskin™ era

It’d be welcome relief from my current gusset-chafing woes.

1 Like

Please exit the thread immediately and bump it when you made the change.

Thank you for your assistance.

1 Like

Can someone quickly summarise the difference between a boxer brief and a trunk?

When I got out of nappies

One day at a time pal

2 Likes

Ok inspired by this thread and an unquenchable thirst for adventure I thought I would put my neck on the line and try something altogether new:

No, just no.

My first surprise was how tiny the packet was (and I ain’t buying small if you know what I mean lads!!!*). How can that have four pairs of pants in it? They are made of… sort of… tights material. It is sort of like not wearing pants but in a disturbing way. I have only tried them once. I guess a benefit would be washing them as they are so synthetic and sheer I imagine they will come out of the machine dry. Will try again but not on a full work day like today. I did find this comment disturbing:

*I’m fat

3 Likes

well into the idea of these

Yeah in theory they sound good.

Maybe they are better for the more slender man.

I bought a trio of extra smalls by accident and had to tear them open at the sides throughout the day

Have you stood like this in them yet?

AC_UY350

4 Likes

Just a warning about these… I have worn them a few times this week and it has been ok. Yesterday I took off my trousers and did some sexy and sexual gyrations in them for my wife. When I did the back view she said ‘take those off immediately’. The sheer nature of them is not very forgiving for skidz… as clear one side as the other.

Christ.

His loin cloth must have been a right war zone on the cross.

1 Like