When was the last time you... (rolling)

This is now the bum wiping thread. Had to help my lad out with a particularly tricky wipe / clean up operation a few weeks back. Now I’ve changed a lot of nappies and wiped a lot of bums in my time (like most parents) but I was not prepared for this one. Multiple wipes were not doing the job and the smell was making me gag so much I spewed into the sink a bit whilst he laughed at me. Too much information I know, but it was funny.

2 Likes

This is… not how i thought this thread would go

4 Likes

Given that the little one us turning 8 in a few weeks I’m gonna say …6ish years ago probably

1 Like

Update: I just got home and gave the family a hug & gave Shades a little scratch behind the ear while she was suckling The Revolution (she’s having a break now)

9 Likes

Child: about 5 minutes ago

Anyone else: about 7 months ago

Edit: I think it’s more like 8 or 9 months actually :thinking:

Also about 5 minutes ago to this question

1 Like

Pretty much the best post I’ve made this year.

1 Like

Friday morning, fist bumping a colleague

it’s fine it’s fine it’s fine it’s fine it’s fine

2 Likes

A urologist touched my balls last week and I got the giggles. Said I had nice balls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Having lived alone through the pandemic, there’s been some pretty long stretches! I’ve gotten cuddles from several niblings recently though. Also had someone’s hands in my mouth for a while today but not sure if that counts, it wasn’t super pleasant

1 Like

My youngest was slumped over this morning so I played her back like a drum for a bit. So… about 7am.

3 Likes

Gave R a little cheek stroke a few minutes ago.

Other than immediate family…elbow bump my work bestie every day and also have probably weekly cautious hug with other work bestie. Hugged my sister at the weekend too.

I did my first elbow bump of the pandemic yesterday

Can’t believe it took that long

1 Like

It’s Miss Y’s bedtime so right now I’m propped up next to her in bed with her face pressed into my arm and holding my hand. I’m an insomniac so will slip away about midnight and potter about till I get sleepy.

you stopped wiping at 2!? What the hell am i doing wrong!?

4 year old all the time still and 6 year old needs checking :smiley: bastards.

2 Likes

Solidarity like there

2 Likes

I remember doing one with a friend at the last pub quiz I went to, which I think would have been the first Wednesday in February last year. It was a joke at the time, when we were both so innocent about what was to come

Phew, glad I’m not the only one. My eldest is 5 in two weeks and we’re still wiping for him.

2 Likes

I thought the same. 5 and still a slave to bum wiping

1 Like