When was the last time you showed incredible restraint

I made a pizza for my lunch. I’ve only just eaten it now…and I know I’ll be having tea at about 7, so I’ve left half of it despite it being :ok_hand: and still being slightly hungry. Feel accomplished.

I don’t have much willpower. Or hardship in my lfe

I nearly came down on Smee like a tonne of bricks for the way he treats his Mother but I chose a restrained softly softly approach instead and we both emerged as better people as a result.

buying a Nintendo Switch as soon as I got my last pay-check from the job I left

:triumph:

I’ve had barely any work this week because customers haven’t got their shit together yet. But I’ve resisted the temptation to spend my time looking at records to buy on eBay.

I think you are showing incredible restraint with the unusually persistent record player repair man

walked past a man waving at someone in a car on my way into work, didn’t hi five him. would have done but he was a big guy and had a nowty face.

Getting an email about starting a new job two days into another new job and not jumping off the bus I was on, flipping everyone off and cartwheeling down the road. I then followed that up by not doing that every day for six weeks until I started the new, much better job. I am a saint.

Since August … until the week after next when I won’t shut up about it

Never