When was the last time you touched a horse? When was the last time you sat on a horse?

Why the long face?

I’ve heard they walk into bars quite often

Urban myth

Pretty sure I posted this before, but here is a pic I took of the world’s loneliest horse.

1 Like

Probably a DiSer

3 Likes

Where is this one horse town?

2012 for both. In New Zealand.

We were going round in a group, through a valley and some rivers, to take in the scenery. Halfway through, one of the horses got spooked by something (a snake?) and all the horses started running uncontrollably. I managed to hold on for dear life but one of the other riders got thrown off and made a pretty bad fall. The trip was aborted as a result.

These days I stay well away from horses, obviously.

My mate (also named Stuart @anon29812515) is scared of horses on accounts of how he was in a field with a few horses once as a kid and they “all went mental”

1 Like

Thought that was the verve?

1 Like

I like ‘made a pretty bad fall’, it makes you sound like a dutchman.

3 Likes

Yorkshire dales

What’s the point in those little horses?

Classic Stuart Balonz

2 Likes

Not sure how much more we can wring out of this conversational cul-de-sac so I’ll just wish you all the best for your day

Last time I sat on one was just over a year ago. Last time I touched one was somewhat less than that, but not exactly sure when.

Used to teach people how to ride horses when I was younger, but haven’t really been riding for the past ten years or so. Really miss it.

(Not the posh «equestrian team» riding that some of you guys go on about, just for the record)

Anyone know of any city farms in London that has those tiny horses that you can pet? I think my partner would enjoy to pet a tiny horse.

I used to see some on my drive to work but I think they have been moved.

I see so many little horses out the window on the train to work in the morning it’s ridiculous.

The Dutch are not ready for a war.

1 Like

Has the novelty of double-decker trains worn off for you yet?

Go to the Lea Valley Riding Centre for this. Bunch of the little fellas. And the big fellas. And feral cats with fleas

1 Like