• Today
  • This week
  • This month
  • This year
  • Before that
  • I cannot remember
  • I have never

0 voters

I had a 1st date in the summer where she got shat on by a bird just before we met and I ran off and fetched some napkins from a nearby cafe for her which I think made me seem quite nice and proactive

10 Likes

I stand in catshit all the time cos my cats shit in the garden and I’m really dopey

Not Thursday yet, pal

19 Likes

10 days ago. Pigeon. Just outside the front door. Went back home and got changed.

2 Likes

You don’t have to explicitly say that every time

6 Likes

it would have to be really bad for me to bother changing

A bird did an enormous shit on my car windscreen the other week while I was driving and I actually screamed. Very glad nobody else was in the car at the time so no one ever needs to know it happened.

8 Likes

wait, fuck

2 Likes

I haven’t ironed any shirts in months. I got a pile of shits together earlier this week (didn’t do the ironing, obvs), but spotted that one had a bit streak of bird shit on it. We haven’t dried anything outside for months :confused:

PCBE

11 Likes

The shit hit the upper leg of my trousers. It looked like there had been a happy accident.

Did a whole gym class in the park this year where I smeared dog shit EVERYWHERE. Feet, knees, yoga mat etc.

1 Like

stepped in loads of police horse shit on saturday at a demo
dog shit last time i went on the chevin
shat on by a bird probably more recently but last I can remember was waiting for the school bus in the morning in year 7, quite humiliating really

Shat on by a bird before she even met you? She sounds well kinky m8

get that (dog poo back) up(wards facing) dog

1 Like

Is this MySQL

Absolute worst nightmare. Whenever I’m going to meet someone I’m always concerned about the birds. :bird: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Very good posts:laughs ratio in this thread :grinning:

1 Like