When would you call the Police to report someone missing?

This guy was missing all of about 5 hours by the looks of the initial report and the follow up story. Nice waistcoat also. Glad he’s safe though. Looks like a dude.

Depends

2 Likes

Yeah, my answer is also “Depends”

1 Like

Mine as well.

I’d be shocked if anyone’s isn’t to be honest Ant, the OP frames a complex issue far too simplistically

1 Like

Actually this is more about why the local rag thought it was newsworthy, but then I suppose they were helping to put the word out I suppose.

Yep, currently got them looking into the whereabouts of Arbeloa.

Please accept my humblest apologies.

Accepted!

I’d have to say, “depends”

2 Likes

you are correct of course. I was more thinking about how laughable a local rag is posting a story about someone who has essentially popped out to the shops and come back a bit late. But I’ve also answered my own query above by saying if they helped raise awareness and get him back then it was worth it. It summary - a diaster of a thread.

aye, can’t imagine it was bumping anything particularly major from the pages of the haverfordwest telegraph tbf

Not sure, but I’d probably send a message in a bottle rather than call

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but all pictures of referees are required to be drawn and not pasted from Google Images.

1 Like

Probably early evening just before Eggheads

Pic’s not quite right. Think my post was more like when a holding midfielder accepts a yellow to snuff out a counter-attack on the half-way in the closing seconds while defending a lead.

better?

1 Like

De Pournoi

1 Like

He said closing seconds. This was 8 minutes into the second half. You’re having a shocker, ref

1 Like