When you look at a discography

You can’t have a discography of films, what a crazy thread.

I think I like food better than music or films, that would be my answer.

7 Likes

So if ones discography / filmography is 20 albums / films and 10 of which are outstanding regardless of genre which is the tougher job / greater art?

One person and laptop can make music pretty professionally in any genre really. I think you would struggle to make many films on that level but I don’t really know much about filmmaking so could be talking complete rubbish

1 Like

:’D

Not sure you can squeeze too much more out of this

i would like to listen to 10 albums in a row but watching 10 films in a row is my idea of hell

Crazy threads are the DiS art heads threads though! Join us. No food forum on here :wink:

I think what you’re saying here is the more of something that exists, the better it is. Is that right?

So like Lauryn Hill; one album, you get one point. Carry On films; there’s loads of them and therefore they win.

Yup, you’re right. Note to self, don’t start threads after staring at excel sheets all day.

It’s all good I’m only messing around, make whatever threads you like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’d be an unfair comparison. Big body of work i.e Fugazi / Tarantino. Which do you feel is the greater art overall.

• Fugazi
  • Tarantino

0 voters

well we already know who will win that poll on here. I’ve done myself on this thread haven’t I !! Bed calls, it’s after midnight!

2 Likes

Turn that thread up!

6 Likes
  • The National
  • Alfred Hitchcock

0 voters

That’s not fair. Hitchcock has loads more albums in his discography.

1 Like
  • Armando Iannucci
  • Neutral Milk Hotel

0 voters

• Radiohead
  • Films

0 voters

• The musical works of David Bowie
  • The film works of David Bowie

0 voters

• Techno
  • Neorealism