When you make/have scrambled eggs

there’s boursin under the salmon too!

2 Likes

pretty much the only thing that stops me going fully vegan tbh

1 Like
1 Like

If it’s with something else, it might just be 2, but if I’m simply having eggs on toast, it will be 3.

1 Like
  • I do them in the microwave
  • Prefer doing it in a pan and pretending the result is superior

0 voters

Refuse to believe that doing scrambled eggs in a microwave has happened since 1987.

6 Likes

I reckon more people do them in the microwave now compared to 1987

Best is in a Pyrex measuring jug. Perfect vessel for whisking the eggs in with a fork.

2 Likes

Eggs definitely have a hard limit when you’ve had too much don’t they, like whenever I eat eggs I just get to a point where I cannot physically bring myself to eat any more egg

3 Likes

2 eggs with milk butter salt and mustard.

Decided poached are nicer though so at the end of the day it’s all academic (not sure what this means)

1 Like

Yeah looking at the poll you might be right as there’s two of you doing it now, imagine it was just one person back then.

1 Like

Imagine six eggs fried. You’d be like that’s insane Jeremy! But six scrambled sounds kinda doable even though it’s the same amount of egg plus butter and stuff. Funny old world.

4 Likes

Salmon and baked beans? Monster!!

1 Like

2 - same as if I were frying eggs.

Scrambled eggs (done right) are definitely moister plus you get a more even distribution of the yolk. It’s a fact that egg whites aren’t as tasty and with scrambled eggs you get a lot more flappy egg white that isn’t as pleasing a texture.

I do 12 at once to cover breakfast for the next 3 days.

Trying to eat boiled but cooled eggs is the hardest. I have a gargantuan appetite but that’s one of the few things i struggle with

1 Like

It’s not even an appetite thing or getting actually full for me it’s just a switch in my brain goes “You are eating An Egg” and I’m put off

1 Like

I think I would eat eggs if I had my own chicken.

3 eggs for the two of us.

Would never make them just for me tbh, would just fry one.