When you see a new thread

Do you instantly think of ways in which the thread can be intentionally misinterpreted for comedic purposes, then open the thread in order to vocalise that?

Do you instantly think of ways in which the thread can be intentionally misinterpreted for comedic purposes, then open the thread in order to vocalise that?
  • Yes
  • Sometimes
  • No

0 voters

Did you answer that poll honestly, or did you think it was funny to answer it with the wrong answer?

Did you answer that poll honestly, or did you think it was funny to answer it with the wrong answer?
  • Honestly
  • Dishonestly
  • I didn’t answer that poll

0 voters

Did you also answer the second poll in this thread dishonestly, to double down on your comedy?

• Yes
  • Yes, but for other reasons
  • No

0 voters

First!

Enjoyed this

4 Likes

Sometimes, but I also find the extent to which it happens here quite annoying.

3 Likes

You know that Big Train sketch where they’re trainee bakers and Simon Pegg can’t help but make the really obvious pun about selling like hot cakes? I can’t find it online but that’s me in any situation tbh.

2 Likes

I don’t know whether to eat it, or to shove it up my ass

2 Likes

Speaking of jokers, I love seeing all the tags to indicate another great thread from ma0sm

1 Like

y’see, my first instinct when I saw the thread title was this

When you see a new thread

at the side of the road
it says
15 miles to the LOOOOOVVVVVESHACK!!

but then I opened the thread and was like
“ugh, a polls thread, boring”

2 Likes

when people do this it makes me feel like I’m posting on a messageboard with chandler bing

9 Likes

Could that be any more irritating

1 Like

I love seeing a new thread

2 Likes

Vocalise? What like say my reply out loud rather than type it?? Haha haha

If I started a WhatsApp group that was basically just going “Hey, guys, have you seen that new thread that just came out?” would you want to join it?

• Yes - Without caveats
  • No - Without caveats
  • Yes - With caveats (please list below)
  • No - With caveats (please list below)
  • Other (Please specify)

0 voters

Would appreciate it if the group was just you saying "Hey, guys, have you seen that new thread that just came out?” with a strictly enforced no chat policy.

Yeah, that’s the proposal I think but also some people are allowed to say “yes” or “not yet”

I’ll DM my number