When you're finishing a bag of crisps

Spatchcocked when you’re eating crisps alone

• Same diff
  • Certifiable

0 voters

Never spatchcocked a solo bag, never will

2 Likes

I spatchcock them when I have crisps for lunch because it allows me to eat my crisps with my left hand whilst using my mouse with my right.

2 Likes

just buy them some crisps if they want some, I don’t want to share my crisps and get people’s saliva-fingers meddling around in my crisps

2 Likes

This might be the most quickly accepted bit of slang I’ve ever tried to introduce

8 Likes

To all those who don’t drink the bag

5 Likes

Was about to call it hippie style but i cant remember why

1 Like

spot on.

I can dig it

Leave it until next time you make cheese on toast, and open the next bottle if there’s not enough

2 Likes

My childhood friends refer to it as the ‘Stoke sharing technique’ because my dad, from Stoke, did it once when they were over our house. Feel free to use it

1 Like

Do yoghurt lids make you feel:

• Queasy
  • Fine

0 voters

Never do this if I’m eating with a knife and fork. Always do this after making toast.

I don’t full on lick the plate, do the finger thing though quite often.

I must have eaten tens of thousands of packets of crisps but I’ve never been able to do that.

4 Likes

This^

You fingerscoopers are just platelickers in denial

1 Like

Wouldn’t normally think twice about it, but my colleague actively encouraging me to drink the crumbs a few weeks ago was a bit unnerving. (Still did it, obviously)

I worked out a technique to do it, years ago, but then was shown a much better way and it takes a couple of seconds

Every single person who answered no to the OP is a scumbag.

3 Likes