When's day thread?

I’m wearing my nerdiest of nerdy t-shirts today, it’s like having a “do not interact with me” forcefield.

7 Likes

THAT is the problem. Not a fan.

Maybe YOU’RE the problem.

1 Like

Alone in the office

Chocolates were brought in on monday

Still loads left

Will this still be the case by the end of the day?

Find out in this week’s thrilling episode

Of Manches Ball Z

1 Like

I don’t know what I am looking at on the t-shirt, but I like it.

This wee hero

6 Likes

I look at the work calendar every day praying for things to be on there that means my boss is out of the office but he’s in for three days straight with basically no breaks. Fuck this.

Switched on tinder for the first time in ages while waiting for the computer to boot up* and got a match immediately. This is turning out to be a great day

*specifying this to ensure it doesn’t appear like I’ve just rocked up into work, eaten all the chocolates and calculatedly decided to use tinder on company time although technically ok that may have happened but pls shush

2 Likes

Dreamt I was having a footy kickabout as they say in the park with @AdrianWebb and she said I was really good :blush:

9 Likes

Walked up a massive hill to a fort. Got a rickshaw to the blue city and then walked back the (“it can’t be that far”) 2 miles back. Properly knackered now.

HUMP DAY

1 Like

How old is Mini HS? I lost loads of weight when Jimbo was around 1 - it was around the stage when I could go out for longer walks with him in the buggy without him needing to be fed every fifteen minutes, so it would give my other half a break, and I’d end up walking miles and miles while he napped or took in the scenery. He was also at the age where he’d spit out the dummy too, so I’d give it a lick before giving it back to him, which gave me a series of bugs too, to the extent where I was actually so concerned I went to the doctor about them :confused:

on another bird related note… was bird flu a bigger deal a few years ago… now not even headline news…? :confused:

I like “will not talk to us” rather than “cannot”. Like the pigeons are just flat out refusing to explain themselves to anyone.

4 Likes

Wasn’t it that some particular strains could cross over to other animals, and they were dangerous? Maybe this strain isn’t so bad?

1 Like

Oddly I’m not that worried about the election. Fuck the Tories Obviously but all I can do is vote SNP and hope the rest of the country does similar to me. I think they won’t and be idiots. But I am not expecting the 2015 SNP landslide / tory majority nonsense.

Anyway I wish you all luck out there canvassing.

1 Like

Anyway, morning DiS!

Is the traffic crappy for everyone else this week? Seems especially bad for me. Bring on the Christmas holidays.

Off to see Penelope Isles in Brighton tonight, and will hopefully bump into @grievoustim while I’m there.

1 Like

Oh I’m still in hospital. I want to get out but Dr still hasn’t even told me what the procedure ended up like. Baaaaah.

Got a decent pic of the blue city on my travels

7 Likes

So it’s not just a clever name