Where Are Your Manners? - A MtftSB

Hello everyone. In this thread, if you want to, you can make songs more polite.

Stuff like saying “You’re The One That I Would Like - John Travolta and Olivia Newton John” is the way this thread will probably go.

Full disclosure, I’m not actually that interested in reading any of these so it’s unlikely I’ll be contributing much to the thread now that it’s out in the wild.

“With all due respect sir, I’m not going to do what you suggest I do.”

11 Likes

It’s weird to think of that song (which I’m assuming is Rage Against The Machine) not being directed at their parents isn’t it.

2 Likes

“twist & converse at a socially acceptable volume”

7 Likes

You might wish to consider politely petitioning for your right to party.

1 Like

Excuse me, Jude

7 Likes

This Town Is Perfectly Adequately Sized To Accommodate Us Both Though I Suggest We Just Stay Out Of Each Other’s Way

5 Likes

I Would Do Anything For Love (But I’m Awfully Sorry To Say That I Am Not Too Keen On Doing That)

The Man Isn’t Particularly Interested

7 Likes

social unrest in the united kingdom

Weirdly ant, I was listening to the song ‘cold days from the birdhouse’ by scotch rockers ‘the twilight sad’ when I opened this thread. Which has the repeated line ‘where are your manners?’. That line wasn’t playing when I opened the thread unfortunately.

All the best

3 Likes

I think that song is quite good, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Yeah I like that album a lot

I am of the opinion that the police may not always have our best interests at heart.

2 Likes

I can’t think of any

1 Like

Too drunk to have a brief, sideways hug

2 Likes

Bother, I Would Very Much Appreciate It If You Would Consent To Becoming My Paramour.

1 Like

They tried to encourage me to go to a drug and alcohol dependency rehabilitation clinic but I said thank you for the concern but I don’t think that’s necessary or to be honest particularly convenient for me at the moment.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Making love the pain away