Where do you buy your underwear?

Primark or wherever my mum gets my Christmas boxes from.

The best underwear I’ve ever found are Lisca, which according to Wikipedia was yugoslavia’ biggest undercracker factory. A former flame bought me some back from slovenia and they are just superb. The elasticity hasn’t even started to go two years on. However I don’t think you can buy them in the UK which is a shame. Quite like Bjorn Borg ones but they are pricey.

I’m firmly with Jeremy Paxman when it comes to m&s

M&S

I get mine from Next. Thanks for asking.

i once went to the isle of wight without any pants

had to buy some pants on the island

cheers

1 Like

NEXT thread

1 Like

Absolutely not brand loyal when it comes to boxers. Current ones are The Collection at Debenhams. Really poor, would never buy again.

where did you go?

i believe it was fat face

they had pictures of bikes on

1 Like

makes sense

H&M or Uniqlo

underwear in norwegian is undertøy

makes me chuckle

Hiya,
I’m fine thanks - Day off work due to a pain in my foot.
Buying underwear is on my to do list , so I thought I’d consult the board room…

How are you?

I’m sorry to hear that. Which foot?

I purchased some black trunks from Marks & Spencer in Colchester yesterday, and I’m having an absolutely lovely time wearing a pair today. I’m fine apart from that.

Do you want to know the truth?

I’m very fussy when it comes to pants, and found some on nl.pepper.com that were going cheap. I bought a pair, and they were a very good fit.

I then bought 24 more pairs and to this day I am very happy with my decision.

my left foot. It’s kind of OK, but enough to warrant sitting at home.
I’m contemplating buying online - How much did your pants cost? If you don’t mind me asking…

How is that any more chuckleworthy than underwear?? Literally means the same thing

playing with my toys

idk

1 Like

Mick Squalor!!

I buy multipacks of thongs in black and white (sometimes nude) from Tesco or Primark. I’m a creature of habit and rarely deviate from these. I don’t like big pants, I don’t like anything that goes too high up my tummy or anything digging into my bum cheeks, so prefer the cheesewire approach.
Bras from H&M or M&S (I once bought a primark bra and it’s the most uncomfy thing I’ve ever tried on. wish I’d tried before I bought it as I lost the receipt).

Socks from primark, tights sometimes primark although the quality isn’t good. Bizarrely I seem to buy a lot of tights in Boots (aristoc make) in train stations. I’m sure I’m overpaying for tights anyway.

surprised you don’t get chucked out

12 Likes