Where is the evening thread?

My flight to Pula is at 6:30am so I’m getting to the airport at 4 am so I’m getting the coach at 2am so I’m walking to the station at 1am.

So basically I need to not sleep tonight, or at least only take a brief nap. Planning on making an affogato.

I am in a grump and feel sad. I was hoping going to my class in the Park was gonna rid me of that but NOPE.

Cba to make dinner either. Hoping bf will get home from golf in a min and take over

I’m very well thanks, how are you? Funny that you’re heading to London and I’ve gone the other way. We could have grabbed a beer. Next time, mon frere.
Just reading Look to Windward right now funnily enough. So good.

1 Like

ALSO :heart: OSLO

really want to go back to norway esp to do some :bike:

2 Likes

“…penne forgotten” :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve missed what you are actually in Edinburgh for?

This is good news. I like hot dogs and beer

1 Like

Moved to the garden which was nice until the wind changed direction a little, now it stinks :nauseated_face:

i think about this video all the time

2 Likes

Just got home from work and I am sitting on my hill watching the sun go down and eating a choc ice

If only mosquitoes didn’t exist then this would be perfect

6 Likes

Awwww dang next time! I re-read Player of Games most recently. LTW is next up!

Oh and I’m pretty all all told thanks :slight_smile: Hella busy at work bit finding time for climbing and music so it’s all good.

1 Like

Just a quick holiday really. There’s a work element too but mainly a break. Was supposed to meet a friend but they can’t make it til Wednesday now.
Edinburgh is a cool place for a lone traveller so it’s nice. Needed to get away more than I realised.

1 Like

I’ve been before and can’t wait to go back! (and I have accounted for lots of expensive beer in my budget - cheers work.) Having collaborators in nice places = smart

1 Like

16 Likes

You appear to have been consumed by a dragon

1 Like

Oh wow, where’s that?

Me too (not the cycling bit)
But my mate went up the top somewhere and it looked BEAUT.

3 Likes

Cool sunglasses :sunglasses:

This.

It’s taken from outside my flat looking north over Stockholm