Where’s the Friday thread?

Ludlow :grinning:

Near Machynlleth, southern end of Snowdonia

1 Like

Ooh lovely! That’s not very close to me, but is a beautiful town. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

Ooh very nice. Here’s your driving music to get you in the machynlleth mood.

1 Like

right lads, i’m off to london. will no doubt check in at some point. have lovely weekends you gorgeous lot.
@anon45164313 maybe see you around :slight_smile: :wink:

10 Likes

I’m in Belgium and I saw a cat on a lead that looks like a leopard

5 Likes

got massive hankering for a cheese toastie and tomato soup for lunch, think i’m gonna do exactly that

3 Likes

You gonna dip the toastie in the soup?

of course i am, i’m not a complete fool

3 Likes

That pesky dog of mine pulled me over on the wet grass and down a grass bank on my arse. Nearly ended up in the lake.

@tilty Not sure what your plans are but Titterstone Clee Hill and the road across the common between Cleehill and Cleobury Mortimer are really nice.

Not done them on a bike myself yet but it’s in my plans for the next few weeks.

@Funkhouser

How do you feeling about this?

2 Likes

I could be very wrong but I think I maybe saw the dress you made for it on Insta? looked amazing, beautiful fabric.

1 Like

I don’t like it. I LOVE it!

3 Likes

working on a show about a house that’s so posh that they have both a sitting room and a living room. surely these are the same thing?!?!

well where’s the fun in that…

Excited to learn I got tickets for ‘random T20 group game’ in the ticket ballot for the Commonwealth games next year. That and a track cycling session, even though its being held 120 miles down the road.

1 Like

Tbf we converted a bedroom to a sitting room so we have that too.

An MR-RL time. Me and fucking Marc Rutzou.

tonight I’ll be dressing up as a cowboy and watching The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Rye whisky, nachos and guacamole will be in abundance.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the selfie thread :blush:

1 Like