Where to start with KAYAKING!

FAD! yeah yeah - it looks fun tho - obvs a bit cold now, but when spring kicks off next year i might give it a go

used to do it a very very small amount when i was younger - and i liekd it a lot!

A body of water.

1 Like

sorry to be that guy, but that’s the worst effort ever at spelling kayaking.

maybe kyaking is something I don’t know about. dunno

With a kayak.

1 Like

waterwings

Kayak Hut, Kayaks Are Us, Put Your Butt There, Swim Low Sweet Chariot, Mary-Anne’s kayaks.

not very jazz man, it’s just a typo!

i spelt ‘liked’ wrong as well - watcha’ gonna do?

the kayak district

1 Like

aye man. no beef

I’d quite like to get into something like this too, tbh. looks like great fun and keeps you crazy fit, by all accounts

thanks twentynine!

1 Like

I intended to start this spring after doing it on holiday last year. Waterways are a pleasing way to travel I reckon. Next year I’ll go to a club open day, think that’s probably the way to start from my small bit of research.

My brother in law of sorts is big into kayaking, mainly in the sea but other places too. He lives in… Brighton!

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of doing this too.
When I was a kid I used to Windsurf and was actually quite good at it. I used to go to Mercers Park in Merstham. Plus a couple of times of the coast of Christchurch.

They also do a Kayaking course

I wouldn’t mind getting back into it at some point, or be more sedate and Kayak. I might try it next year.