Bono actually hasn’t yet found what he’s looking for

1 Like

Still?!

3 Likes

BoYes more like

1 Like

Deleted

Classic prank isn’t it? Brilliant stuff

Actually that’s probably a completely out of order term that isn’t it. Sorry everyone

Luckily we still have Silly Billies. Probably unfair on everyone called Billy / Billie

1 Like

Very good point. I reckon they’re just playing silly billies.

1 Like

weirdly enough I had a 10 o’clock meeting on Microsoft Teams that was glitching all over the place so we were forced to take a google meet instead. Couple of hours later Google is down and the Microsoft glitches seem suss

reckon it’s a massive hack going on and Microsoft’s cyber security is better than google’s

or maybe Microsoft got ransacked of its entire global database of info while Google shut down to protect itself

Oh piss
Making a second, unneeded thread

Think it’s probably just a server bork with the accounts. Not ruling out a hack but they’d need to be some pretty advanced attacks, probably state-led tbh?

A server bork wouldn’t take out the entire global infrastructure though would it? I mean, you’d hope not

you’d also hope that Iran/Israel/Saudi/Russia/UK wouldn’t have that capability either but… it’s a brave new world

Anyway - think we’re back now

would have to be incredibly sophisticated and powerful to take google down.

literally more likely that someone has tripped over a load of wires and pulled them out imo

1 Like

save me alta vista!

Matrix resetting after a glitch, it’s now 1st January 2020 again and we’re all looking forward to what’s going to be a heck of a year!

4 Likes

Where were you when they built the ladder to heaven?

1 Like