Where's the evening thread? Here it is.

I have a very important question that I need to put to a poll so I’ll start it.

If you turned your back on your dish of grated cheese for 2 seconds and when you looked back your cats face was in the dish, licking away, would you still eat the cheese?
It’s not wet…

• Eat the cheese, cats are very clean and you’re family so what’s the big deal?
  • Ahem, she licks her butt. Throw the cheese away, wash the dish and grate some new cheese.

0 voters

What’s everyone doing this evening?
There was a pub quiz one of my ATDs wanted us to go to but I cba on a Monday. Wish it was tomorrow. Just going to read in front of the YouTube fire tonight.

Cooked a mushroom risionotto thing. Kids are at peak tiredness / hormone / irritability so that’s fun.

Just going to sit about and watch nonsense. Football nonsense

2 Likes

Putting kids to bed. 5 year old asleep but 2 year old won’t settle. Love them but when they are asleep gonna be

7 Likes

I’m having birthday dinner cooked for me

7 Likes

Got a face mask on from my marksies advent calendar. Cba eating.

3 Likes

think i might have broken my foot?

going to eat the rest of my advent calendar, fuck it

2 Likes

What you having??

1 Like

GF made an amazing Thai green curry from scratch. Top notch.

Watching stuff and sitting around for the evening. No pints as I’m broke until Wednesday.

1 Like

Guess the chocolate gift

1 Like

Toblerone

5 Likes

Wahey, Monday. Got me lid chopped earlier. Other than that, bangers, mash, onion gravy and cabbage for tea and relaxing with a beer. Got to pack a bag for me and my daughter for visiting my parents tomorrow and that’s it. 2 days off!

5 Likes

I hope your foot is not actually broken x

2 Likes

Gonna be pulling an all nighter

me too, dropped this microphone on it

the ball on top is bigger than a terry’s chocolate orange. dropped straight on the side of my foot, i can’t put any pressure on it now.

stupid dis christmas song ruining my life

3 Likes

You can do it!!! Now get off DiS :kissing_heart:

1 Like

NO okay

2 Likes

Show off.

2 Likes

Vinnie’s biscuits

You reminded me I have pizza in the fridge. Might eat after all.

1 Like

Been gym, been Silverburn now got to write a report.

I normally get contacted about 10 times a week on LinkedIn and I generally ignore the messages but today one of the job offers actually ticked a lot of boxes so I have a phone interview on Wednesday.

Going to go eat beans on toast and mince pies and ginger irn bru in a repeat of lunch.

4 Likes