Where's the evening thread?

Sorry, just wanted to express that I’m struggling and want to find the strength to carry on. Thanks sorry, have a good evening.

Sorry if this is inappropriate for an evening thread.

5 Likes

Absolutely not inappropriate. It’s nice to hear for you but sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way. Have you discussed this with anyone close to you?

2 Likes

sorry man, what a drag eh?

I’ve upset my mum by telling her I’m going to get drunk and walk like 10 miles to be away from the house tonight. Really would love to take a vow of silence and never talk to anyone again

Being honest, I can see why that might be distressing for her to hear. Is there anywhere else you could go for a change of scenery that might be a bit safer and could benefit you both?

sorry I shouldn’t have made this thread, man I keep fucking everything up, sorry

We all say things that upset people from time to time, don’t punish yourself for that. Do you have anyone close that you could even call to talk things through? You might feel differently after that and be able to discuss things with your mum. She’ll only be upset because she cares for you.

1 Like

Hey Bam, much love to you, hope you feel better soon.

8 Likes

Bam, no matter how you’re feeling, it’s absolutely fine to say what’s on your mind or how you’re feeling to those you love and that love you.

On that note, I hope you’re staying safe and I want you to know that we all love you. Feel better soon and I’m around if you need anything x

5 Likes

thanks rich, bless you! I’m sorry I didn’t make a fun thread here, I’ll be off out soon anyway so feel free to pivot to something more optimistic.

Please don’t ever apologise bam.

3 Likes

Hey lovely. We’re here. Me too a bit tbh Bam, think things have been A Lot recently. X

6 Likes

Hey Bam, hope you’re ok. A walk could be a good way to relieve some anxiety. :hugs:

1 Like

Very much this.

2 Likes

(Replying to myself now! :laughing: I have been posting a lot lately too!)

I just bought a bottle of wine when I went to Lidl and I very rarely drink midweek/alone. Feel rubbish with this cold and the state of the world so plan to have a glass of wine in the bath.

5 Likes

Enjoy it! Sometimes all you can do is live in the moment x

2 Likes

Was happy with this.

7 Likes

where’s the sauce?

It’s just warm spaghetti coated in black pepper and grated pecorino.

3 Likes

Dog friend

8 Likes

wow is that good? Maybe I don’t understand Italian food