Where's the Friday morning thread??

Here it is!

Anything happening?

I’m expecting one, maybe two parcels (bike wanker shit and a work laptop, though the latter is being couriered from Milton Keynes so I have no idea how that works tbh).

Might finish early today because y’know, Friday.

Gonna do a lot of sitting underneath our new parasol, I think.

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

15 Likes

Good morning @plasticniki, good morning @aboynamedgoo, good morning DiS, happy payday and happy new bike day, and happy QUIZ DAY, already frothing. Many joyous returns of the day to Noel Gallagher from the Oasis, Mel B from the Spice Girls, and Sarah Millican from the telly. Happy anniversary to the top of Mount Everest, and salutations to those among us who celebrate International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers.

:money_with_wings: :beers: :dancer:

4 Likes

Morning pn et al!

Wor Lass has decided she’s wallpapering The Child’s room today. I’m mainly excited about the food we’re collecting from The Rum Shack later.

1 Like

Morning pniks!!

Up and drinking tea…going to go in a cycle with V, then sit in the garden for the rest of the day.

Very tempted to buy some le creuset salt and pepper mills. Is it worth it??

Morning all

I have a pepper mill (I don’t use salt mills). It’s pretty decent but I don’t think I will ever find my dream pepper mill… which is heartbreaking.

3 Likes

Morning all. Got the day off. Was going to get up and go in the park when I woke up, but gf brought me a coffee and my switch to me in bed, so playing Animal Crossing instead. Probably going to read and sit outside.

tell us more!

:wave:

Morning

Been food shopping. Had a coffee and toast, now work :expressionless:

Got some beer being delivered this afternoon, maybe a module or two for my synth.

Also @plasticniki the other end of the parasol turned up then? Assume you’re not just sat round the base :laughing:

1 Like

Mate had some battery operated pepper mill. Thought he was a prick at the time, now I’m not so sure…

2 Likes

It’s a little old place where we can get tabasco

8 Likes

What wallpaper you going for?

I had some ace Dennis the menace wallpaper as a kid :smiley:

Finally getting some recognition. How are they doing? :grimacing:

1 Like

Hello - new to this but glad to be here

23 Likes

I had Winnie the Pooh, my sister in the other side of the room had Care Bears. She STILL complains about my ‘brown’ wall.

2 Likes

:laughing: brilliant! :smiley:

Welcome to the boards!

2 Likes

Hi , welcome !