Where's the Monday thread to? Here it is!

Alright? Off to work to get annoyed at more people here on holiday and stocktake all day :slightly_smiling_face: what about you then?

1 Like

Absolutely guaranteed this would happen…

3 Likes

The same as everyday really. Actually, that’s a lie, cheekily seeing my parents for distanced walk, but it’s look grotty out. Will be the first time I’ve seen then since November. And the Von Bondies have popped on the old Spotify playlist I’m listening to

Morning all!

I cancelled the first thread (before the double-thread) because it was too devoid of content, even for me.

I read the Zoe Williams article in today’s Guardian about people being tired or hyper-positive and I feel seen.

Got any good things to complain about?

Morning @keith and @anon19035908 our thread starters for the day. Only my own mistakes to complain about, unfortunately - a seemingly innocuous thing I did at work on Friday afternoon has had unforeseen and unfortunate repercussions, resulting in a loss of precious sugars and hence alcohol in the coming days :grimacing:

2 Likes

Morning morning!

Today we will actually be productive after two days of sitting about doing nothing much.

Just need to get up first…

3 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

15 Likes

I’ll tell the children there’ll be no whisky this week …

8 Likes

Good morning @anon19035908 @keith @rich-t @OrangeMouse @Ella_Megablast @Slicky @Matt_was_taken @aboynamedgoo and anyone who posts below :arrow_down:

It’s half-term week in the CCB household. Which is lovely, but it does mean that there are fewer places in the house where I can quietly get on with home-working. (I don’t have a desk in my bedroom so I either have to sit on my bed to work, or I have to work somewhere in the house and deal with the happy noise of two cheeksters).

Snow has all melted away overnight. Can’t say I’m disappointed. It’s going to be 17C at the weekend!

Anyway, without further ado, here’s the :sunny: DAYLIGHT UPDATE :sunny:

London
:sun_with_face: :crescent_moon: :clock1: :heavy_plus_sign:
07:14 17:15 10:01:52 +3:44
Edinburgh
07:37 17:17 09:39:41 +4:27
King’s Lynn
07:14 17:10 09:56:06 +3:55
Salcombe, Devon
07:25 17:33 10:07:26 +3:33

London breaks the 10 hour mark :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

7 Likes

Not quite none thankfully. Approximately half a cask less than normal, by my rough calculations…

1 Like

Morning all, it’s warm. Didn’t wear my hat on the way to the bus this morning.

Might go and have a can of pop in Exchange Square at lunch in my t-shirt.

Yes!

3 Likes

Dread levels through the roof. Feel like I’m swimming in grey.

2 Likes

CBA

4 Likes

Ugh. Imagine pouring whiskey on your cereal. Whisky, on the other hand :wink:

1 Like

How much does a cask hold?

I’m hyper positive…HI.

Was quite close to the truth wasn’t it? Especially the teenagers tired from literally nothing.

Gf just told me that octopus sometimes drown sharks by sticking their arms in their gills.

Happy Monday

3 Likes

I keep considering running the dishwasher just to clean the sieve. That’s where we are frankly.