Where's the sun Sunday

Wor Lass crocheted a demigorgon from The Strangerer Things last night and there’s now a video of The Child singing a lullaby to ‘the flower.’

1 Like

Been doing jobs around the house and run a couple of errands and now I’m sweaty as all fuck. Time for the cricket and some cake.

1 Like

Dropped half a can of Cuprinol paint (never comes out). Splattered across newly painted patio (different colour), newly laid grass, garden chairs, table, umbrella, me and iPhone.
Why do bad things happen to very,very good people?
Also, dropped it when holding it possibly the highest I’ve ever held a can of paint, maximising the ‘splatter range’. Lol

1 Like

Nooooooo

1 Like

That’s unlucky

1 Like

Apparently last night at someone’s house I had my head on the settee, legs on the ground, eyes closed and gurning, incapacitated :frowning:

Fit

2 Likes

And everyone was saying to fappable “your boyfriend’s fucked”

:cry:

Used to have no issues at all when I wasn’t on citalopram.

Awww :cry:

I need to go start dinner (lamb stew) but my bf has just laid down on the sofa, rested his head on my legs and gone to sleep. Bet he whines about being hungry later when dinner isn’t ready.

2 Likes

3/5 done, today is productive!

1 Like

2hrs to go.

Lo-pan is in hackney and i’m not. Something not quite right about that.

Are you excited about me getting Chinese later?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

On the train, listening to Lauryn Hill. Considering a train beer. Gonna go to bed at 9pm tonight.

2 Likes

i can’t get out of bed but black midi are on soon

Anyone else going to Portugal in nine days

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Tidied my room. Gonna do nothing until tomorrow. Might watch the rest of a room with a view.

Shall I train beer

• Obligatory
  • Ah mate it’s sunday and you drank too much this weekend and you’re dreading work tomorrow and you dont wanna add to the dread so probably best leave it yeah

0 voters

1 Like