Which button would you press?

• purple. can’t wait to take the family on that.
  • somehow, other

0 voters

1 Like

I think that’s a totally fair outlook

What is the Marble Arch Mound?

I want to press all of your buttons BITT

1 Like

I’d press the ‘Dream Home’ button but the property I’d want would just be a very modest two-bedroom flat somewhere

1 Like

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/meanwhile-in-that-london/59731

Yeah, I don’t think dream house equals big. Couldn’t imagine anything worse tbh, imagine cleaning it, imagine the guilt at all the empty spaces you have, imagine the bills. My dream home is a tiny little eco cabin in the woods. Or on the more opulent end…Lorelai’s house in Gilmore Girls.

6 Likes

Exactly. I think the same about those old terraced town houses that cost fucking millions in London. Look like an absolute nightmare to me tbh, wouldn’t want one even in a world where I could afford one.

1 Like

• :red_circle: red
  • :large_blue_circle: blue
  • :orange_circle: orange
  • :green_circle: green
  • :yellow_circle: yellow
  • :purple_circle: purple

0 voters

2 Likes

That’s fair

For me my dream has always been a live/work space that would be an economically self-sufficient creative hub - music, art, film etc. alongside healthy living. So the above link I posted is like…it’s not the house itself that is the dream, the house is just the space and resources to accommodate and accomplish the dream

1 Like

I wonder if Blue has limits.

I’m choosing it anyway but wonder if I can y’know take obscene liberties with my own health and it maintains anyway, jumping off buildings, that sort of thing.

Red can buy 2 coffees probably. Fuck the rest.

i figured i would host my own tv show where the contestants shoot me in the head each week and i’d walk away in perfect health

major profits

1 Like

The purple button is lying, btw

I would probably be the world’s most annoying superhero. Sure I’m going into burning buildings and that but I’m pretty slack about it.

2 Likes

you want me to save TWO pets? No. Pick one.

paypal me a tenner and then we’ll talk

1 Like

I see from this thread I might be an overthinker.

How good health are we talking?

Think I’d be gutted when the 20 years was over though