Which button would you press?

It’s a difficult one, because if everyone had their dream home, all the environmental people would be up in arms about the impact of everyone having a huge house and garden.

But housing quality and security is such an important thing in terms of physical and mental health I think on balance I’ll keep it at that.

1 Like

Need some fine print here. Mortgage free dream home is good BUT depends on bills, so can’t really be my dream home as it’ll need to be tiny enough to heat affordably, and is there an allowance for white good replacement and other repairs? Please can you make sure to have the terms and conditions with me by EOP.

3 Likes

The mystery box! The mystery box!

1 Like

Looks like we’re gonna need some more pizza delivery guys!

1 Like

Also, I’m assuming 20 years of good health means absolutely catastrophic levels of bad health after 21 years, or immediate death, that’s why I’m not opting for that.

1 Like
2 Likes

Knowing my luck there would be a loose connection on the wiring of the button that I decided to press!

1 Like

It’s weird looking at this from the capitalist mindset isn’t it

What would happen if everyone got their dream home? Climate catastrophe!

What would happen if everyone got 3 years paid vacation? Economic collapse!

Even the idea that everyone in the world would have 20 years of good health… oh no, overpopulation!

We’re so brainwashed

1 Like

my dream home is made of magic replenishing pizza

3 Likes

Well I pressed it and I’m still sat in a flat in Fallowfield. This offer is a sham!

1 Like

All I can think about is holidays and not being at work so that

1 Like

• purple. can’t wait to take the family on that.
  • somehow, other
0 voters
1 Like

I think that’s a totally fair outlook

What is the Marble Arch Mound?

I want to press all of your buttons BITT

1 Like

I’d press the ‘Dream Home’ button but the property I’d want would just be a very modest two-bedroom flat somewhere

1 Like

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/meanwhile-in-that-london/59731

Yeah, I don’t think dream house equals big. Couldn’t imagine anything worse tbh, imagine cleaning it, imagine the guilt at all the empty spaces you have, imagine the bills. My dream home is a tiny little eco cabin in the woods. Or on the more opulent end…Lorelai’s house in Gilmore Girls.

6 Likes

Exactly. I think the same about those old terraced town houses that cost fucking millions in London. Look like an absolute nightmare to me tbh, wouldn’t want one even in a world where I could afford one.

1 Like

• :red_circle: red
  • :large_blue_circle: blue
  • :orange_circle: orange
  • :green_circle: green
  • :yellow_circle: yellow
  • :purple_circle: purple
0 voters
2 Likes