0 voters

• table tennis bats
  • badminton racquets

0 voters

• drawbridges
  • airports

0 voters

seemed to be in the minority for most of these until the final few posts

This ones results shocked me enough to look into it.

I mean I didn’t look too hard but seems there are about 40,000 airports in the world and about 600,000 bridges (maybe).

Now not all of those bridges are going to be drawbridges obviously but for drawbridges to be less than airports, that would be saying only 6.6% of the worlds bridges are drawbridges. And that doesn’t seem right to me?

Also Chicago has like 60 drawbridges and 5 airports.

1 Like

hmmm but drawbridges probably account for less than 10% of all bridges so now I’m not sure. Nice research though!

Ok so just looked up Florida (which is why I assumed drawbridges were higher because, I see them all the time) actually has ~100 drawbridges (that are official enough to put on a Wikipedia page list). Then if we include airports to include private ones, what about military/government ones too? If those are included then there’s around 170 airports. So now I don’t know at all.

1 Like

Moving on to this one, really each household only needs one screwdriver but each person in a household has their own toothbrush.
Screwdrivers last longer than toothbrushes also.

mate

5 Likes

yeah but when you factor in construction and how many screwdrivers come in those fancy wancy sets maybe it’s more