Which footballer would you be?

ah makes sense

Sorry, I meant circa Aussie A-league Newcastle Jets :(((

(someone find that A-league bloopers vid for me please)

Junior Toilett

That’s brilliant :joy:

Ruud Krol, obviously.

Defender (mostly left-back), team captain, always loyal to his club, opened a chippy at the height of his career, retired from football at relatively old age.

3 Likes

Sorry! I’d be Mertesacker as I’m tall, slow and remarkably composed.

2 Likes

Joe Hart, without the attitude. Good at saving goals but my distribution is not great.

Zidane.

Mercurial, maverick, liable to lose it now and again, touch of a god, head of a bean.

1 Like

Michael Carrick. Quietly put a shift in, doing something that’s probably useful but no one can quite tell what, frequently out through injury. Frankly a bit dull.

1 Like

Michael Carrick is great though!

He’s probably a bit too consistent for me to be honest.

Pavel Nedved

@anon5266188 please can you answer this for me? I have no idea.

if it was someone good then Tevez maybe? A forward who runs around a lot, puts himself about a bit and generally keeps it simple

Someone who scores a lot of long-range goals, like Didi Hamman, Thomas Hitzelberger, or John Arne Riise. I reckon those couple of seconds once the ball leaves your foot and hits the back of the net must be orgasmic.

Riquelme.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s not a bad shout. I’d say the main attributes you possess as a forward are work rate and strength at bundling through defenders, Troy Deeney maybe?

1 Like

He’s a bastard though. Can’t it be someone who plays with a smile on their face? I try to be as nice as possible

Danny Ings?

Is your hair as good as his though?

1 Like

oooft