Which is best?

gotta draw the line somewhere, to be fair to the lad he’s released some stonking tunes

1 Like

Thank you to @AQOS for introducing this video to my life.

5 Likes

Showed it to my GF who found it equally hilarious.

1 Like

i reckon i’ve watched it at least 200 times over the years

tables too pointy, would not sit

Robbie has some sensational songs

1 Like

Is washing your hands after going to the toilet the best
Or pretending washing your hands and pretending to wipe your imaginary wet hands on your legs the best

Answer:the latter

1 Like

Yes

No Regrets
Come Undone
Feel
Lazy Days
Candy

Obv none of them hold a candle to Pray or Back For Good but, y’know, what does?

so many options.

have a look at the headlock just tops it, but the penis people and judo are very close runners up.

4 Likes

think i’ve seen the video so many times that what is presumably the restaurant manager might be the best thing about it.

1 Like

‘good one’

‘You just assured me that I could speak…’

2 Likes

Music.

I’ve gone down the rabbit hole back later https://www.reddit.com/r/RBI/comments/avlpeb/who_is_this/

Does everyone in your life have an amazing name?

I’m guessing he changed it to that. That said he was friends with Frank Flowers.

Frank wore short shorts and often his 75 year old ballsack would just hang out of them, he also used to bring bottles of his urine in and try to get people to try his ‘Apple juice’ - needless to say I barred him (his son is the drummer in cinematic orchestra and I’d often hear Frank regaling his son with tales of orgies he’d taken part in, shudder)

9 Likes

Also barred Sunbeam more than once. He started bringing his own playlists to the bar, insisting we played them, we indulged him once when no one else was in. The next time we didn’t and he started shouting at the manager (in the style of the guy in the famous video) “EXCUSE ME SIR, THIS IS RACIST. RACIST!! I HOPE YOU’RE HEARING THIS, RACIST INSTITUION” and he frog marched around the room.

(because one of the tracks on the playlist was by Boney M)

3 Likes

According to Google (can’t be many of that name) he’s now dead.

I know :frowning:

As much as he pissed me off I did feel sorry for him too, his neighbours had a restraining order on him as he was such a bellend but I don’t think he had any family and I did have some decent chats with him about history. Think drinking Guinness all day did him no favours.

1 Like