• 3rd beer
  • 4th beer
  • beer when you’re wankered

0 voters

• morning beer
  • afternoon beer
  • evening beer

0 voters

3rd beer is the pivotal one in my experience. You either leave it there having had a pleasant little drink, or you keep going and see what happens next.

8 Likes
  • friday night beer
  • saturday night beer
  • sunday night beer

0 voters

Can’t really beat the first cold one on a hot day, but getting into the groove later in a session is also good

1 Like

for taste yeah but for excitement 2nd beer is best

Was thinking more relief than taste. Also the point when you can feel the tingle but haven’t started the next one, but you know you’re going to.

1 Like

Recently got into the Sunday afternoon beers, a worrying development. They’re amazing though because Sundays are shite and then you’re like hang on what if I have a beer and pretend Monday doesn’t exist?

8 Likes

Best beer is maybe the third of a Saturday at a festival, around 2-3pm,where you’ve taken the edge off the hangover, are feeling a bit merry again and still have plenty of energy for the long day ahead

3 Likes

Ooh good shout

Obviously dependent on it being sunny and the beer being not tuborg

1 Like

never been to a festival, sounds stressful

5-8pm is the best beer time.

1 Like
  • beer alone
  • beer with friends

0 voters

• beer in a bottle
  • beer in a tin
  • beer in a pint in a pub

0 voters

Best nights are with one to three other people rather than a big group. Used to like finishing my pub shift at 6pm then just grabbing a couple of regulars who were there and going on a little pub tour until 9 or so then back to my pub to carry on.

I like drinking alone because it makes me more melancholic

2 Likes

Half the first beer. Getting a buzz on. Every subsequent beer is just chasing the beauty of that first one.

• drinking and tunes
  • drinking and banter
  • drinking and movies

0 voters

Good thread. Fancy a beer now although I’m (1) drunk already and (2) in bed

3 Likes