which is your favourite? (another meaningless poll thread)

M&Ms

• regular
  • peanut
  • crispy

0 voters

condiment

• vinegar
  • ketchup
  • BBQ sauce
  • brown sauce
  • mayo

0 voters

• hiccup
  • sneeze
  • fart
  • burp

0 voters

When I eat peanut M&Ms I feel like I’ve technically made the healthier choice

3 Likes

sport to play

• tennis
  • squash
  • cricket
  • football
  • rugby
  • basketball
  • badminton
  • hockey

0 voters

Farts are the funniest option

pub game

• cards
  • darts
  • pool
  • snooker
  • skittles
  • quiz machine

0 voters

Once you get beyond your mid-thirties you don’t really need to pick between sneezes and farts.

5 Likes

Quiz machines are a lost art form, seems they’ve mostly all been taken away even before CovId

1 Like

pizza

• Pepperoni
  • Something spicy
  • Hawaiian
  • Margherita
  • Veggies and Mushrooms etc

0 voters

Not that you’d know, eh?

lots of good memories of bullshit questions taking my money on Pints Win Prizes

3 Likes

football provided it’s a light hearted kickabout in the garden/park and there isn’t that one guy there taking it incredibly seriously

2 Likes

yeah that must be worse in a team sport setting where you’re also kind of embarrassed for them and everybody else playing

this is a tough one as they can all be played in so many variations

Summer’s day, outdoor court, bunch of good mates, slightly baked, 2-5 a-side … can’t beat it
kick about with your mates in the park - lovely stuff

full competitive though?
Got to be spending half the day in the field, bunch of great sandwiches and half a pint for lunch, cracking a few boundaries mid afternoon and then all down the pub for pies & pints after 6

3 Likes

There was a sensational football one in like 2013 or something where it was 38 questions and you.played a league. Was superb

1 Like

I just like the simple joy of hitting a good shot in tennis, hitting the ball well in football is kind of boring and uneventful for me

1 Like

this is why basketball and especially cricket are so good. Nothing beats the feeling of the perfectly timed and executed shot/stroke …even if it may have been a fluke or rarity

2 Likes

yeah I bet scoring in basketball is extremely satisfying

anything above jumpers for goalposts level and i’m out, once my lack of sporting ability starts to matter it’s no fun

1 Like