Which non-essential shop...

Got a 20 quid voucher for my local record shop for my birthday weeks ago and I can’t bloody wait to spend it. Just be nice to be back in there tbh. Probably buy a bunch of things. Hope he’s got the new Antlers in.

Bookshops
Chazzers

Quite fancy a TK Maxx wander as well.

I’ve got some I can send you for free

2 Likes

Oh you!

1 Like

Gap, got 8 pairs of chinos I bought when they had their half price sale and not a single one fit right. Of course then the shops all shut before I could return then, so here’s hoping they’re feeling generous

4 Likes

all the same size? why did ya buy 8 all in one go ya nutter!!

@JaguarPirate is a spider and wanted a spare lot.

2 Likes

Laptop shop because I need a new laptop.

Oh how I will trawl the charity shops. I’ll storm in, open my bag, fling out my arm and sweep the shelves of the tat. ALL THE LOVELY TAT.

5 Likes

4 styles in 2 sizes each!

Gap used to fit me so well :frowning:

1 Like

I was thinking similar, but quite a few of the ones round here seem to have permanently shut over the last 12 months, sadly.

Need to buy some stationary, is the boring answer. I’ll probably have a mooch around a bookshop or two, also.

It’s already open.

Not the antique ones??

Charity shops for vinyl. Love the Flea Circus in Heaton, Newcastle

Not really into shops tbh
Haven’t missed them at all…
Looking forward to getting my haircut and I have some vouchers for some new glasses, but yeah… I am over shops!

Don’t need anything really

I am killing the high street :frowning:

1 Like

i don’t like clothes shops at all (always too busy and warm and badly laid out) but also hate buying clothes online so could do with a couple of hours clothes shopping

other than that just miss bookshops but I was in one recently, and chazzas but there are no good ones near me anyway

I am going to go to Uniqlo and buy 5 pairs of dazzling white socks and 5 dazzling white t shirts to replace all mine that have gone grey from wearing every day when I would have been in work gear.

1 Like

I need some new trousers fron Uniqlo I have finally learnt over the last year that jeans are bollocks and uncomfy as fuck and I don’t like trackies. Linen trousers in the summer is definitely the way forward.

2 Likes

Have found Uniqlo chinos are quite comfy to spend the whole day in compared to jeans (when I’m not in trackies which is 95% of the time)