Which street that you have lived on do you think the most amount of disers have walked down?

RULES

• We’re judging on the total number of disers, not total number of individual visits

• If they were specifically visiting your house it doesn’t count

• Only suggest one street per post

• To indicate that you have walked down a street please “like” the post

• Chat is otherwise permitted

Never lived on a big main road in a major city, so I’m going to go with

RECTORY ROAD, HACKNEY

9 Likes

Parkfield Road, New Cross

2 Likes

None of them.

4 Likes

Actually this is a bit of a technicality as it was student halls and not really on this road but it is technically the address so fuck off

OXFORD ROAD, MANCHESTER

16 Likes

Trinity Street, Cambridge

14 Likes

ONE STREET PER POST! I have walked down both of those but am i fuck liking this post until it’s in order

1 Like

The road in Edgbaston, Birmingham that my hall of residence was on, on the basis that probably someone on here went to the same uni as me and also lived in halls

Don’t know what the road is called but I feel I’ve given enough identifying information

2 Likes

White’s row definitely.

bonus like cos we enjoyed the interruption

Probably Cathays Terrace, Cardiff.

5 Likes

Wood Road

I know of about 5 DiSers who’ve walked down it and maybe even Royter as his sister lives around here somewhere too.

2 Likes

Cheltenham Road, Bristol.

1 Like

Actually it’s probably Albany or Keppel Road innit, smee & kik will have walked down that one

2 Likes

Holloway Road

15 Likes

Royter’s sister had a little profile in the Newcastle Uni Alumni magazine that arrived in the post the other day.

Old Kent Road

9 Likes

Hackney Road

12 Likes

(I have just given out more ‘likes’ in this thread than all of the others combined. I feel grubby)

1 Like

I think that might have been his other (more successful) sister?