White lotus

Im pretty certain that tom hollander and his crew are deliberately there targetting tanya and i think her husband has set it up and thats why he’s out of the way.

What the outcome of that is im unsure.

2 Likes

I think this too now

The photo she found was her husband and Tom Hollander when they were younger, right?

6 Likes

Yep that was him

I think they are setting her up to bust the pre nup

2 Likes

S2E2

Find Aubrey nearly unwatchably awkward

Really like the married couple next door to them, hope they don’t have a dark side and they just end up being in love and shallow and not fighting and having great sex

Strange energy at the dinner of the son and Portia, kinda want things to happen there but he was giving strong Nice Guy vibes too

Love Lucia and her deep desire to have threesomes and spend lots of money :smiley:

Irons!

Skip intro button heh chance would be a fine thing @NowTV

1 Like

Not as good as last week’ episode. Glad Valentina had an enjoyable birthday in the end. The two couples’ story getting dull now.

Definitely some sort of Tanya bribery/set up happening. She was out of it.

1 Like

With the two couples storyline - i would shoot myself in the face if i was subjected to that holiday group

I mean thinking about it in a real world setting - they’ve had what a six or seven day holiday so far. And it’s just so painful - they clearly all dislike each other, and what to shit on each other constantly. I would have blown up deluxe by now - fuck this i am out!

the italian girls really are the stars of this series - so good

1 Like

I can’t get enough of the couples! Found this to be one of the best eps for tension between them.

8 Likes

Am I misremembering or this season more mystery-orientated with way higher stakes?

As everyone has said above, it seems like Quentin is in cahoots with Tanya’s husband to get their hands on her money, and it also seems like Lucia is playing Albie (and his dad). I remember the first season had the theft but that’s the only major stakes I can remember, didn’t Armand get killed via a misunderstanding?

It’s fine and I am definitely enjoying it, but I feel like it takes away from the more relatable interpersonal drama a little bit

Definitely seems like there’s a lot of loose ends to tie up in a pretty epic finale - Tanya, Lucia, Portia, the implosion of Harper and Ethan (and the involvement of Cam and Daphne).

At the moment I’m about 6/10 with this second series. Hope it sticks the landing.

enjoying seeing Will Sharpe in another big role btw

Flowers is a really good sitcom

7 Likes

Definitely this although I think she’s onto them now and is going to turn the tables somehow.

1 Like

Seems silly really that the photo was out like that

4 Likes

Found Flowers too self consciously odd at first but glad we stuck with it as was so good

2 Likes

Love this show so much. There’s not a wasted second, every scene I’m excited to see what happens.

Re the photograph: Makes sense it’s JC’s husband with Tom Hollander and therefore he’s the handsome cowboy he was in love with and who he would do anything for. Got to admit though, I’ve looked at stills of that scene a few times and the guy doesn’t really look anything like the husband. They’re definitely setting her up but my guess is that Jen Coolidge will find some way out of the mess, multiple people will die and she’ll be totally oblivious to everything :smile:

My partner spotted it, but I would have completely missed it had she not been watching with me. I also went back and looked and didn’t see it.

1 Like

I am not up to date so haven’t read the full thread but the best/worst thing about s2 by far is the entirety of Portia’s wardrobe.

Each episode brings a new monstrosity! Mia’s wardrobe is also traumatising.

3 Likes